This year our Christmas fundraising is The 12 Ways (Days!) of Giving.
Here are a few fundraising ideas to get you started:
- Donate to our justgiving page. This year we have seen a massive rise in the number of counselling referrals so our fundraising efforts will be primarily for this. If everyone could donate just £1 it would all add up and help us meet our target!
Find out more
2. Use easyfundraising when shopping online. Use the link here and choose YouCan as your charity. Purchase through the website and raise money at no cost to you!
3. Take part in a festive challenge - how about a Santa Run or Turkey Trot?! Take part and raise funds for YouCan using justgiving.com, Virgin Money Giving, wonderful.org or email email@example.com for a good old fashioned paper sponsorship form.
4. YouCan's Christmas Card 4 All. Designed by the very talented Shelby Newstead. Perfect for the office or schools. Pop the card out and ask for donations when your colleagues sign it. Please contact the office on 01732 844874 for more information.
5. Purchase a gift off our Amazon Wish List. Sign up for Amazon Smile and choose You Can Youth Cancer Support as your chosen charity. Our Wish List can be found on this Amazon Wish List
6. Hold a Christmas Bake Sale. Everyone loves a bake sale! If you would like some of our charity buckets or posters for your event please contact the office on 01732 844874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Have a Christmas Jumper Day. Ask people to donate just £1 (or more if they wish!) to wear a Christmas jumper at work or at en event.
8. Donate a bag of clothes for our Frock Revival 2019. This will be one of our fundraisers next year so any donations are greatly received. Items can be dropped off at the YouCan offices or posted to our address.
9. Help us build well-being hampers for Hinton House. We would love to start providing hampers for families when they stay at Hinton House. This could include journals, pens, mindfulness colouring books, health snacks, candles - anything that helps you feel more zen. Any donations can be dropped off at the YouCan offices or sent to our address.
10. Do a Christmas Number 1 Sweepstakes. Charge £1 a go - it all adds up!
12. Sign up for a 2019 challenge in aid of YouCan. This could be anything - we have charity places in the Nightrider Challenge, the London Ride 100 and the Royal Parks Half just to name a few. Contact email@example.com for more information about how to register today! Find out more.
And a bonus one... Don't forget you can text to donate! Text YCAN20 £10 or YCAN20 £5 to 70070 to donate to YouCan and make a difference today. JustTextGiving is powered by Vodafone.