N.L.P. is short for ‘Neuro Linguistic Programming’ and explores the relationships between the three most influential components that create human experience: how we think (Neuro), how we communicate (Linguistic), our patterns ( Programming) of behaviour, feelings and emotions – and how they all interact with one another to bring about the positive or negative results we get in life.
By studying and learning from these relationships we can effectively choose to make positive choices to change and transform the way we traditionally think and act.
How can NLP help?
NLP can help you:
- Overcome your fears and phobias
- Eradicate your limiting thoughts and belief
- Reduce your stress levels and anxiety
- Change the way you think and feel about past mistakes, challenging events or failures
- Feel motivated and inspired about your life
- Increase your confidence, self belief and self esteem
- Communicate with yourself and others more effectivel
- Form and enjoy happy, lasting and rewarding relationships
- Improve your physical and mental health, and emotional well-being
- Feel an inner peace, calm and sense of ‘knowing'