Sunday 16 September 2018, 08:30 am
Start - Lee Valley VeloPark
Take part in Pedal4Cancer in aid of YouCan Youth Cancer Support. The ride is London to Cambridge, approx 60 miles/100KM.
On the Day - Start Arrangements
- Starting at the iconic Lee Valley VeloPark, within the Olympic Park.
- Choose a Start Wave when you register. The first Start Wave will be at 8.30am
- If you're signing up with friends, remember to choose the same Start Wave.
- The nearest stations are Stratford and Stratford International.
- There is ample parking nearby.
Support whilst Cycling
- This is a fully supported ride and it is not a race. Cycle at your own pace with friends and family!
- The route is fully signed, so there is no need to map read. GPS coordinates will be released for anyone who would like them.
- There will be medics, mechanics and bike guides there to help as needed.
- Regular break stops with food, water and toilets are provided.
- Enjoy the camaraderie of cycling together for one cause!
At the Finish
- Cycle in to the Finish Village to a cheer!
- Meet your charity and fellow riders in the Charity Area.
- Receive a medal as you come over the finish line!
- Food and entertainment available for all the family.
For more information about taking part in aid of YouCan Youth Cancer Support, please contact Kate@youcan.org.uk or call 01732 844874